We provide communications and PR assistance on development projects at all stages of the planning and construction process.
You could be:
- Promoting a site for allocation in a district council’s Local Plan
- Preparing to submit a planning application for the first time
- Submitting a revised application following refusal of previous proposals
- Submitting a ‘reserved matters’ application after ‘outline’ approval
- Preparing for determination by a council’s Planning Committee
- Preparing to begin construction once you have consent
In all these situations there will be people who you ought to be consulting with – whether it’s simply explaining your proposals to local councillors, or hearing the views of local residents before you submit a planning application for the first (or second) time.
We can organise and manage this process for you from start to finish:
Political and community engagement
- Political briefing meetings
- Community stakeholder meetings
- Community liaison groups
- Community workshops
- Public exhibitions
- ‘Drop-in’ sessions
- Leaflets / brochures / newsletters
- Consultation websites
Media and Social Media
- Press releases
- Press briefings
- Print & online media monitoring
- Social media engagement
- Pre-committee briefing material
- Committee presentations
- Committee speeches
- Resident liaison (i.e. a single point of contact)
- Construction liaison groups
- Construction newsletter updates
Our ability to build valuable relationships, based on a foundation of respect and forged through face-to-face contact, enables us to deliver success both for our clients and for the communities in which we work.
Politics of Planning
Politics of Planning is our weekly planning update, bringing you the news and analysis you need to plot a successful planning course though fast-changing political waters.
Throughout the year we host roundtable
discussions between leading politicians and key figures within the development industry.