What do we do?
We build constructive relationships between developers and communities, based on a foundation of respect and forged through face-to-face contact, which enable us to deliver success both for our clients and for the communities in which we work. Constructive relationships make successful schemes.
What makes us different?
All too often large PR agencies offer a ‘one-size-fits-all’ service, which overlooks the particular characteristics of the local political and community landscape. We are different.
We are a tightly-knit team that specialises in planning and development PR, every team member has a political background. We recognise that every development project is distinct and that the politics of every community are unique.
We build constructive relationships by delivering bespoke engagement strategies, tailor-made by a politically experienced team.
What can we do for you?
Political and community engagement
- We put you in contact with the people who can directly influence the outcome of your planning application, arranging one-to-one meetings with political & community leaders.
- We organise public exhibitions: managing logistics, producing display material and analysing feedback, making sure residents understand the benefits of your scheme and you understand their concerns.
Media and Social Media
- We monitor newspapers, online media and social media to keep you aware of local opinion and changes in the local political and community landscape. We run effective media and social media campaigns to promote the benefits of your scheme to the wider community and to build support.
- We assist with consultation in the run-up to planning committee, briefing politicians on the final detail of your scheme, the community benefits it will provide and ensuring any last-minute queries are answered ahead of the vote.
- We run Community Liaison Group Meetings during the construction process, keeping residents and key stakeholders up-to-speed with the latest information and providing regular newsletter updates.